GLOBAL ANGEL INVESTMENT
Connecting Globally for Investment in Innovation & Growth
TUESDAY JUNE 19 2018
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FESTIVAL, LIVERPOOL
Connect with over 30, 000 delegates at the 9-day International Business Festival. UKBAA will be hosting both our flagship Global Angel Investment Summit and Annual Angel Investment Awards on June 19! By day we’ll explore the impact of emerging technologies and by night celebrate the UK’s investment high growth success stories. Be sure to take advantage of our combination ticket offers to attend both events!
UKBAA Global Investment Summit
Reflecting on the festival’s spirit of international connectivity, the Global Investment Summit will be showcasing the latest trends and opportunities in the UK and global markets. Providing leadership on creating a connected finance ecosystem for scale-up and growth, the summit will act as the central investment focal point at the IBF.
- We will welcome major Keynote Speakers providing insight on current and future trends
- Hear from Esteemed Panellists from across the UK and international investment communities
- Host Fireside Chats reflecting on entrepreneurial success stories
- Provide opportunities for discussions on innovation, investing and the transforming investment landscape
Comprised of an elite audience of 500 delegates from the UK and international markets, the Summit will bring together investors and industry experts offering opportunities for lively debates, networking and sharing experiences across borders.
The Global Investment Summit will be hosted in the heart of the International Business Festival, Liverpool June 19 2018
The Global Investment Summit offers a platform for developing an internationally connected investment ecosystem. By highlighting innovation trends and introducing key global players, the focus of the summit will be on future innovation growth and the opportunity for cross border relationships.
With a carefully curated agenda of keynote speakers and thematic panels, we will showcase successes and challenges in the 2017-18 year and offer the opportunity for lively topical debates.
With delegates and attendees from across the UK and international market, the summit will provide a strong focal point for sharing experiences and insights across borders
- Hear about the latest investment developments, success stories and opportunities across the UK and internationally from industry thought leaders and experts
- Learn about new initiatives underway to support entrepreneurs and innovation
- Hear lively debates from our esteemed panelists on what the future of innovation looks like and how markets are changing
- Meet and connect with key players from all parts of the startup and scale-up investment ecosystem – from private investors and VCs to banks and LEPs.
Who Should Attend?
UKBAA welcomes all players from across the whole business and finance ecosystem to join us
- Private investors
- Angel groups and syndicates
- Growth entrepreneurs
- Incubators and accelerators
- Private equity
- Professional intermediaries
- National and regional policy stakeholders
- Growth hubs and entrepreneur support networks
International Business Festival
UKBAA is delighted to be the Investment Partner at the International Business Festival 2018 in Liverpool. We will engage with investors across the Festival, through a series of hosted ongoing programmes including pitching showcases, workshops and our flagship Summit and Awards Dinner and Gala. Throughout the festival we are committed to helping the investment community get the most out of their time spent in Liverpool, ensuring all key events and opportunities are highlighted.
UKBAA summit attendees will be given a complimentary festival pass, providing you with access to entry to each day of the 9 sector-themed festival days. We are delighted to announce HRH Prince William, Duke of Cambridge is the Patron of the Festival Programme at large.
In addition to a series of daily offerings, the festival is hosting an incredible line up of key guest speakers over the 9 days including:
- Cherie Blair CBE
- Wayne Hemingway MBE
- Lord Karan Bilimoria
- Lord Michael Heseltine
- Lord Jim O’Neill
- Simon Segars (Chief Executive Officer of ARM Holdings)
- Jim Al-Khalili OBE
From daily 3rd Party Hosted Events to the UK Innovation Hub and HSBC Next Generation Hub, there are events and showcases for everyone! Each day will bring an incredibly diverse audience of delegates from the UK and international markets and highlight the key goal of global connectivity.
UKBAA Annual Awards Gala & Dinner is open to Investors, Entrepreneurs and Industry Experts celebrating 2017-18 successes in innovation & growth
The Pitch Details
The Investor Pitch is open to businesses at scale up stage seeking investment to continue to grow their business in the UK and international markets and investors seeking to meet and network a curated group of top innovators
UKBAA’s Investment workshops are each thematically targeted to educate audiences of investors, entrepreneurs and women, with each workshop focusing specifically on one audience type
UKBAA’s Flagship Global Investment summit welcomes key players in the UK and International investment landscapes that maintain primary roles in strategic innovation and growth